Sat, 09 Sept|
A Walk to Remember 3.0
We invite youth from across the world to embark on an unforgettable adventure to connect with yourselves, others, and Mother Earth!
Time & Location
09-Sept-2023, 7:00 am IST – 10-Sept-2023, 5:00 pm IST
Ananda Campus, Varadaiahpalem, Andhra Pradesh 517541, India
About the event
Embark on a meaningful journey to connect with yourself, Mother Earth, and vibrant tribal communities.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 1700/person to reserve your spot.
- Food & accommodation is included. Reservation on a first-come-first-served basis due to limited capacity.
What awaits you during the weekend?
- Create enchanting forest scapes.
- Trek through creeks, themed forests surrounding a serene man-made lake.
- Engage with tribal communities and discover their rich culture and natural surroundings.
- Learn from skilled rural artisans about sustainable initiatives that are practised by them.
- Engage in cultural activities such as singing and dancing with the villagers in beautiful natural surroundings.
- Participate in discussions on sustainability and gain valuable insight into it.
- Experience moments of tranquillity as you meditate alongside the village children.
- Capture magical moments through your camera lens.
Who can attend?
- Age group: 13 - 30 years
- Fit and healthy to walk and trek around 10-15 km between 7am to 9pm.
- Who's passionate to contribute towards building sustainable communities and become a part of Lokaa Foundation's vision.
Food & Accommodation
- Vegetarian-only meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner on both days; no special dietary accommodations possible.
- Dormitory-style lodging for men & women at Ananda Campus near Ubbalamadug Waterfalls.
- Accommodation: 7pm on 8th Sep to 7am on 11th Sep. If arriving on 9th Sep, reach before 7am. Departure possible after 5pm on 10th Sep.